Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So much to be Thankful for.

As rough and crazy as this past year has been, our family has so much to be thankful for.
 I'm so thankful for the fulltime position I was able to take at school, an amazingly awesome teacher I work with, wonderful group of kids that make me excited to go to work each day.  We are thankful that our family has been remotely healthy. That Josh's grandmother is able to be here for another Thanksgiving (as of this summer, we werent sure this was possible).For new friends and rekindled friendships. For good jobs. That Bryson was baptized this summer :) For all the support from friends and family and coworkers through the past few months. Our little house which makes such a cozy home for us 4.

I'm also thankful for this blog, which has allowed me to reach out to others and to find other D-Moms.

We are truly so blessed!

We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment