Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why Hello Again Blogger Friends!

I've been terribly slack once again!

We have been one busy little bunch. In the process of house hunting, hubby got sent to twelve hour shifts, gearing up for our Diabetes walk in April and all kinds of other stuff!

We have been on a rollercoaster ride with Bryson's numbers. Had some super high ones a week or two ago..even up into the 400's, and so we changed his carb ratios and now he's going low alot. UGH! We were at 25, now we are at 20.

I've also been fighting tooth and nail with the insurance company. They dont want to pay for test strips anymore. This is such a pain in the butt! So we have had to go to a med supply company and wound up having to order a new meter and strips since they dont want to allow us Freestyle at a reasonable pricerange. The others are still super expensive, but a little more feasible.

I also wanted to share a picture of Bryson in the shirts we had designed for the JDRF walk for a cure.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! You aren't slacking!

    Bummer on the strips and I like the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

    Click here for Portion control diet plate

    ReplyDelete